Welcome to the Summer Term!

Marsh Infant and Nursery School

Who should I talk to if I am worried about my child’s progress and I think my child may have Special Educational Needs?

If you are concerned about your child’s progress, you should always speak to your child’s class teacher in the first instance.  Your child’s class teacher is responsible for monitoring your child’s learning and ensuring they make the best progress they can.


If you continue to have concerns that your child has an unidentified Special Educational Need, you should speak to Miss Karen Muschamp - the school SENDCO. You can also speak Mrs Lesley Godwin - the Head Teacher.