Welcome to the Autumn Term!

Marsh Infant and Nursery School

Who are the people my child will be working with if they have been identified as having SEND?

Along with their class teacher your child may work with one or more of the following people:


  • School provision – Teaching Assistants working within class, Specialist Speech and Language Teaching Assistants, Specialist Reading Teaching Assistant, drama therapist.

  • Local Authority and Health Provision delivered in school – Educational Psychologist, Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist, Speech and Language Therapy delivered by specialist teacher, School Nurse.

  • Health Provision delivered outside school – CAMHS, Paediatrician, Specialist medical support in hospital.