Welcome to the Autumn Term!

Marsh Infant and Nursery School

Outside Professional Support

Sometimes an outside specialist may be involved around the needs of your child.  This may be someone from the Local Authority central services, such as an Educational Psychologist, a Speech Therapist, an Occupational Therapist, or an Advisory Teacher. Outside specialist support may also include CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services).  You will always be asked to give your permission for the school to refer your child to a specialist professional.  This will help the school and you to understand your child’s specific needs better and advise on effective support and interventions.